谁能给出这诗的全文?其中有一句:My lover is a red red rose 英国一著名诗人的
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/07/05 20:06:45
![谁能给出这诗的全文?其中有一句:My lover is a red red rose 英国一著名诗人的](/uploads/image/z/9122423-23-3.jpg?t=%E8%B0%81%E8%83%BD%E7%BB%99%E5%87%BA%E8%BF%99%E8%AF%97%E7%9A%84%E5%85%A8%E6%96%87%3F%E5%85%B6%E4%B8%AD%E6%9C%89%E4%B8%80%E5%8F%A5%EF%BC%9AMy+lover+is+a+red+red+rose+%E8%8B%B1%E5%9B%BD%E4%B8%80%E8%91%97%E5%90%8D%E8%AF%97%E4%BA%BA%E7%9A%84)
谁能给出这诗的全文?其中有一句:My lover is a red red rose 英国一著名诗人的
谁能给出这诗的全文?其中有一句:My lover is a red red rose
英国一著名诗人的
谁能给出这诗的全文?其中有一句:My lover is a red red rose 英国一著名诗人的
一朵红红的玫瑰
A Red Red Rose
罗伯特·彭斯
O my luve is like a red,red rose,
啊,我的爱人象红红的玫瑰,
That´s newly sprung in June;
在六月里苞放;
O my luve is like the melodie,
啊,我的爱人象一支乐曲,
That´s sweetly played in tune.
乐声美妙、悠扬.
As fair thou art,my bonie lass,
你那么美,漂亮的姑娘;
So deep in luve am I;
我爱你那么深切;
And I will luve thee still,my dear,
我会永远爱你,亲爱的,
Till a´ the seas gang dry.
一直到四海涸竭.
Till a´ the sea gang dry,my dear,
直到四海涸竭,亲爱的,
And the rock melt wi´ the sun;
直到太阳把岩石消融!
And I will luve thee still,my dear,
我会永远爱你,亲爱的,
While the sands o´ life shall run.
只要生命无穷.
And fare thee weel,my only luve,
再见吧,我唯一的爱人,
And fare thee weel a while;
再见吧,小别片刻;
And I will come again,my luve,
我会回来的,我的爱人,
Tho´s it were ten thousand mile!
即使万里相隔!